Still here, fighting. I donâ€™t write (at all) because my hands are awakening to sensations and typing feels cumbersome. My handwriting starts looking better. :)
- I have been in treatment for 3.5 months. (My neurologist said Iâ€™d need 6.)
- Iâ€™m recovering strength in my legs and I walk better.
- Still going for my B12 shot every Friday.
- I am totally bored.
- I donâ€™t read too much. (I finished yesterday the 2nd volume of Flash Gordon.)
- Itâ€™s truly cold.
- I sleep and rest quite a bit.
- I have read that low levels of B12 are linked to depression.
- :) Did I tell you I am truly bored?
Hang in there. I hope to return with the new year.